Our customer a Montreal based food service distributor is looking for a skilled account management professional to support his expansion in the greater Montreal area.
Reporting to the sales manager, the role includes lead follow-up and management of new accounts. The ideal candidate is service oriented with strong business and customer engagement skills, has a documented work experience in customer building relationship, and capacity for independent work.
• Sales development
• Customer development relationship
• Participation in promotional events
• Market research and analysis
• Prepare proposals, contracts, RFPs
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years in a business development role.
• Result oriented person with strong organizational skills, great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and to maintain an organized approach to managing daily activities.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal • Tradeshow experience.
• Professional and outgoing personality.
• Reliable, independent and flexible with proven analytical skills and the ability to adapt to changing business needs.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Possess a valid driver's license and owns a vehicle.
• Experience in the food service and/or printing industry an asset.
Think you can fit the bill? Send us your CV